Monday, September 29, 2014

34 weeks!



  • How far along: 34 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 20 lbs
  • Sleep: Much better now!  Breath right strips and heartburn medicine have helped!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Not suuuuuree...getting to know that our girl is doing great through the NST was pretty nice!
  • Movement: Yep, yep!!  She even got the hiccups as she was trying to kick off the fetal monitors during our routine non-stress test this week...too funny!
  • Food Cravings:  Still loving me some pellet ice!!
  • Food Aversions:  Not right now!
  • Symptoms:  Apparently I had some contractions during the NST...never felt them though.  Guess they were just Braxton Hicks?!
  • What I miss: Not having to sit down to put on my clothes and shoes!!  I used to be much more graceful! :)
  • What I'm looking forward to: One more week til Fall Break...so much to do before then and during that, but I'm looking forward to cleaning and nesting!  This little one could be here any time!!
  • Other news:  Jeremy's getting close to being able to start the Chevelle!  That's his goal before Eden comes, so fingers crossed she stays in until he's done that!! ;)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment