Sunday, September 14, 2014

32 weeks!!



  • How far along: 32 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 14 lbs...my doctor was very pleased with my weight this week!
  • Sleep: Going okay...been congested still, so we bought some more breath right strips!  They've helped!!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Watching the alien move across my tummy! STRANGE!
  • Movement: Yep, yep.
  • Food Cravings:  I craved cinnamon one day and peanut butter another...I don't even like peanut butter!!
  • Food Aversions:  Nothing that I can think of this week!
  • Symptoms:  Restless Leg has really been kicking lately.
  • What I miss: Being able to play in the floor with my preschoolers!!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Fall break!  Gonna nest it up around here! :)
  • Other news: We just had a super quick trip to Pigeon Forge with both sets of parentals.  It was wonderful!  Can't wait to add Eden to the mix next year! :D
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment