Tuesday, September 23, 2014

33 weeks (finally)!!



  • How far along: 33 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 16 lbs
  • Sleep: Going alright...I had one night of horrible heartburn, but I started taking meds and so far, so good!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Feeling this girl get the hiccups...ALL the time!
  • Movement: Oh yes, although I think she's picked up some sleeps patterns!
  • Food Cravings:  Pellet ice, ice, baby!
  • Food Aversions:  Nothing that I know of!
  • Symptoms:  All the normal, and dang heartburn!!
  • What I miss: Not being exhausted after work!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Still can't wait til Fall Break!!!  So much to do!!!!!!!
  • Other news: We got our glider in!!!  I love it!!

  • post signature

    1 comment:

    1. Can't believe it's been so long since I have been there! Must fix that this week!!!

      ReplyDelete