Sunday, September 7, 2014

31 weeks!!




  • How far along: 31 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 15 lbs
  • Sleep: Doing pretty good here.  I've been very congested, so my side of the bed is filled with pillows to prop me up!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Feeling our girl "dancing" around in there!
  • Movement: Tons.
  • Food Cravings:  Nothing that I can think of!
  • Food Aversions:  Ugh, ugh, ugh...bacon is so gross.
  • Symptoms:  All the usual!!  My feet are beginning to hurt, but only if I've been on them for a while!
  • What I miss: Quickness!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our baby shower!  Happening today!
  • Other news: My Mammaw V was feeling up to coming down for a family lunch and some baby gifts.  I'm so glad she was so insistent on coming!  Such a special time.
  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment