Sunday, August 3, 2014

26 weeks!!




  • How far along: 26 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: Still 12 lbs
  • Sleep: It's alright...my back feels very stiff in the mornings and rolling over stinks, but I'm good.
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Finally getting a registry going...
  • Movement: Still kicking, punching, and pushing outward!
  • Food Cravings: Man, I love ICEEs...fudge and cinnamon rolls were my cravings this week too!
  • Food Aversions: Sill nope.
  • Symptoms: Just the usual aches and pains...
  • What I miss: Being able to breath, sing, and do VBS motions...talk about winded.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Getting back in the school routine (well partly looking forward, partly dreading)
  • Other news: I think we've decided to cloth diaper...Jeremy consented, so as long as I'm doing the washing and drying, I think he'll be happy! :)

  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment