Sunday, August 10, 2014

27 weeks!!



  • How far along: 27 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 14 lbs
  • Sleep: My shoulders hurt in the mornings because I don't wiggle and change positions in the middle of the night, but other than that...I'm good.
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Ummm...I had my glucose test.  Still waiting on results though!
  • Movement: Still moving around often.  She kicked me so hard at church on Wednesday night that I yelled out!
  • Food Cravings:  I craved some Mellow Mushroom this week...too bad I never got it.  They were mucho busy.  Mister B's was a great stand-in though!
  • Food Aversions: Nothing on this front.
  • Symptoms: Just the usual...round ligament pain, uncoordinated movements, ya know!!
  • What I miss: Not having a weird squishy belly button.  Who knew that would be a hang up for me!?
  • What I'm looking forward to: NOVEMBER!!!
  • Other news: School has started, and I haven't been in too much pain yet!!!  Granted I'm only doing paperwork and preparations so far...fingers crossed.
  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment