Tuesday, August 26, 2014

29 weeks!! SO LATE :/





  • How far along: 29 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 16 lbs
  • Sleep: It's alright!  Been really trying to stay on my left side because my right shoulder has started to hurt!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Getting prepared for my maternity leave...feels like a little weight is lifted.
  • Movement: Yes, yes!
  • Food Cravings:  Nothing really this week!
  • Food Aversions:  Bacon again...gross.
  • Symptoms:  All the usual...foot/calf cramps, pelvic pain, round ligament stretching!
  • What I miss: Sugar, sugar! :)
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound on Friday!!!!!!!!
  • Other news: Mom went to Cincinnati this weekend, so we have some nursery decor!  Pictures to come!


  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment