Sunday, July 27, 2014

25 weeks!




  • How far along: 25 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 12 lbs
  • Sleep: Going okay.  I taken a few more naps lately (some refreshing, some not), so I don't know if my nighttime sleep isn't as restful or what!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Having Eden's baby bedding made by the best women ever, Ms. Janice and my Mammaw!
  • Movement: Yep yep!  I thought she had been a little less active one day last week, but when I laid down to go to sleep, she went to town...maybe she was just napping!
  • Food Cravings: Right now...still ICEEs and some eggless cookie dough!
  • Food Aversions: Nothing on this front.
  • Morning Sickness: Nope nope.
  • Symptoms: Well, I've been super hot, but so is the outdoors!  Pelvic pain, round ligament pain, feeling like a penguin....ya know, the usual.
  • What I miss: Cookie dough from the package!! :)  Ooh...and now brownie mix!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Jeremy taking a day off work this week for a date day!  Bonding time before I go back to work!
  • Other news: One more week of break (with 2 PD days though) before school officially gets back into swing!  I'm hoping the activity makes the time fly by and for no stress!


  • Sneak peek in the nursery



    No comments:

    Post a Comment