Friday, July 11, 2014

23 weeks!




  • How far along: 23 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 8 lbs
  • Sleep: We put the memory foam pad back on our bed, so I'm a happy, happy girl!!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Buying all the nursery fabric and the crib set!!  EEK!!
  • Movement: Feeling all the kicks, hits, flip flops!  I knew that'd be my favorite part of pregnancy so far!
  • Food Cravings: Icees still, man I love those jokers.
  • Food Aversions: Ummm...I can't think of anything.  The pizza garlic sauce smelled gross this week?!
  • Morning Sickness: I've had an upset tummy a few times this week, but no gagging or real morning sickness.
  • Symptoms: I've been have loads of pelvic pain, some round ligament pain, and back pain.  I bought one of those support belts to try and alleviate some of that!
  • What I miss: Ummm...I can't think of anything!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Weekend time with my hubby and framily!
  • Other news: We have finally taken a few baby steps towards project nursery!  I am oh so overwhelmed but ready to get it moving!!


  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment