Saturday, July 19, 2014

24 weeks!! SIX WHOLE MONTHS!!




  • How far along: 24 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained: 10 lbs
  • Sleep: It's been pretty good.  Rolling over is kindaaaa painful.
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Mom and Jeremy helping to clean out the office, Jeremy finishing Eden's closet, and my daddy painting the nursery!!!
  • Movement: Oh yes! I think she had the hiccups last week, which J felt. I felt her from the outside last night! I just happened to have my hand in the right spot at the right time. She wouldn't perform for J though! :)
  • Food Cravings: And the award still goes to Icees...I would love one every day!!
  • Food Aversions: Nothing this week...Sonic hamburgers made me feel yuck, but that's just been a one time thing.
  • Morning Sickness: Same here. I've had an upset stomach one day, but no throwing up! Hooray.
  • Symptoms: Still the pelvic and ligament pain...
  • What I miss: Graceful departures from bed!! :)
  • What I'm looking forward to: The crib/changer and dresser coming in!!!!!!!!!
  • Other news: School starts soon...boo.


  • Some nursery pics!






    No comments:

    Post a Comment