Thursday, June 12, 2014

18 weeks! (Just a little late)




  • How far along: 18 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: +1 lbs (No scale change yet but definitely some body changes!)
  • Sleep: I toss and turn a little more now, but I still get enough. :)
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Finding out Baby Pate is a BOY!! :) One of each in our little framily!
  • Movement: I have been feeling more pressure when I lay down at night.  Jeremy has even been able to feel it a couple of times!  No pokes and prods yet though.  Anxiously awaiting! 
  • Food Cravings: I just like to eat...too bad I can't physically eat as much any more!! 
  • Food Aversions: Ummm...none!
  • Morning Sickness: I'm feeling good about this now.  Just a few gagging episodes sporadically. 
  • Symptoms: Stretching and round ligament pain.  I feel kinda like a penguin when I walk sometimes :D
  • What I miss: Feeling helpful!  Everyone keeps picking things up for me and not letting me carrying things.  I am very thankful, but I also feel like a bump on a log sometimes.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Vacay with the Allens!!
  • Other news: Our upstairs is moving forward, so hopefully we can get started on the nursery soon!!


  • Can't wait to meet Miss Eden Rae!




    post signature

    1 comment: