Sunday, June 15, 2014

19 weeks - Little Mango Baby!!



  • How far along: 19 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: +1 lbs (still waiting to see this move a bit...I'm sure it's coming.)
  • Sleep: I have been needing a few more naps lately. Sleeping at night is still okay though!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): All the friend socializing we were able to do this week!!
  • Movement: I think I've been feeling some tiny little baby blips here and there!
  • Food Cravings: Ummm...popsicles?!
  • Food Aversions: Ummm...none!
  • Morning Sickness: Nothing too much.  Just the sporadic gagging here and there.
  • Symptoms: Stretching, round ligament pain, bigger belly, less "gracefulness".
  • What I miss: This week...softball.  It's a dumb thing to miss, but with three ballgames, coaching is just not cutting it!  I need to hit and throw and be involved!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound!  I hope and pray everything is okay in there!
  • Other news: Vacation is soon!! :)


  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment