Saturday, June 21, 2014

20 weeks! Loading - 50%!



  • How far along: 20 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: 4 lbs - according to my doctor. Apparently I weighed less at my first appt than I thought! She was really pleased with this number though! :)
  • Sleep: Sleep is pretty good.  Sometimes my back hurts, but I think that's a work/preggo combo!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Our 20 week scan was fantastic!  Our tech took his time, and he showed us so many things.  No abnormalities were found!  She had a nice, steady heartbeat, measured about four days earlier than we thought, and was in the 67 percentile for size!  According to her measurements, she could be due on Halloween!  Give or take whenever she wants to show up! :)
  • Movement: I keep waiting for that first true kick, but I think I've been feeling flutters now!
  • Food Cravings: Pizza...popsicles.
  • Food Aversions: Nope, nada.
  • Morning Sickness: Nothing happening in this area!
  • Symptoms: Same as last week...the usual!
  • What I miss: Not feeling like I was squishing my kiddo every time I bent down!  She's so low!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Kicks!
  • Other news: Vacation tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment