Tuesday, May 27, 2014

17 weeks - Baby is the size of an Onion!


This belly has popped!


  • How far along: 17 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: +1 lbs
  • Sleep: I really, really like to sleep! :)  No change there.
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Finding out Baby Broady is a GIRL!!
  • Movement: Still not sure, but our ultrasound shows a karate-kicking girl!! 
  • Food Cravings: Nothing yet!! 
  • Food Aversions: Feeling pretty good!
  • Morning Sickness: I thought this was gone.  I went three days without a single gagging episode, but then it hit me again this afternoon...oh well.
  • Symptoms: I think I've finally hit that eating for two thing!
  • What I miss: Not peeing three or four times at work!
  • What I'm looking forward to: The end of school, Sabrina's gender reveal, vacation!!
  • Other news: Hmmm...I'm ready to start on the nursery!!



  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment