Thursday, May 22, 2014

We've hit 16 weeks!


This baby is the size of an avocado!


  • How far along: 16 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: 0 lbs Back to original weight!!
  • Sleep: I really feel like I'm sleeping more like my old self.  I still make it all through the night without a potty break! Hooray!
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Well, it'll happen tomorrow!  FINDING OUT THE GENDER!
  • Movement: I think I've finally felt a few teeny-tiny flutters! 
  • Food Cravings: Nothing crazy to speak of!! 
  • Food Aversions: Nothing this week!
  • Morning Sickness: Still doing great in this area!  Just a big gaggy, but nothing too nuts.
  • Symptoms: Just feeling like a "big 'ol girl!"
  • What I miss: Buttoning my pants! HA!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our big reveal!
  • Other news: Feeling much better about my to-do list for school right now.  That may change tomorrow, but for right now, I'm thinking I might be able to accomplish everything I need!
  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment