Friday, May 16, 2014

15 weeks, yo!




  • How far along: 15 Weeks
  • Total Weight Gained/Lost: -2 lbs (I had initially lost 9 pounds, so I'm getting back up there!)
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping okaaaaaaaay...I don't wake up refreshed and chipper by any means (when do I ever, though?) I've been blaming my bed lately. If you have an extra sleep number bed laying around, I'll gladly take it! 
  • Best Moment of the Week(s): Thinking that I felt pressure Tuesday night! It was like a knot on the side of my belly, gone a bit later. Hoping it was a moving kiddo! :D
  • Movement: I don't really know what I'm expecting it to feel like, so not yet, but maybe soon! 
  • Food Cravings: I like strawberries, but no die-hard cravings! 
  • Food Aversions: The smell of bacon is kinda yucky... 
  • Morning Sickness: No, praise God above. I was the most worried about this, so to make it through to 15 weeks with no vomit has been heaven! As long as I eat, I don't gag! 
  • Symptoms: The "girls" are gigantic (like they weren't big enough already).
  • What I miss: Ummm...nothing yet!?
  • What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender next Friday!
  • Other news: School's almost done, and I can't wait to sleep innnnnn!

  • Just for fun, a chipmunk outtake!

    1 comment: