Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tonight's Dinner Provided By Mancinos!!

I never win anything!! NEVER!!  (Except some post-its at a training one time...oh, and Jerm's heart, of course!! **Cue the awww**)

But tonight I won a FREE large buffalo pizza from the Nashville Road location Mancinos.  Here's the pizza at first glance!! :)


This was an original crust pizza with ranch, buffalo sauce, grilled chicken, and cheese of course!!  (The pizza normally comes with onions and banana peppers, but I politely requested that they leave these off!)  It smelled like my Mama Jennifer's Buffalo Chicken Dip, and it was exceptionally good!!

Jeremy rates Mancinos new Buffalo Chicken Pizza an 8.5!  And I think I'd give it a 9, which is suprising because I'm not a ranch fan!  The ranch was subtle, yet tasty!  Overall, it was delicious!

W've had a pretty good day today!!  We took a 2 mile jog/walk after Jeremy got home from work!!  How could you not enjoy weather like this....??


Oh, and I thoroughly enjoyed this view when I got home from picking up the pizza...


Thank you sweet husband for knocking those weeds in the head!! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment