Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

We've had a busy day today!!  Jeremy's aunt and uncle had an absolute auction on their farm land and houses.  I discovered that auctions make me nervous, and I get the urge to raise my hand and bid on things I don't even need.  I resisted the urge though!!  We only came home with one thing!


Jeremy had several funny stories to tell about chasing his cousins around and shooting them with this gun!  We had to have it after that!!  Hopefully, our children will be able to make the same memories with this toy!  I know it was very difficult for his family to let the farm and their childhood home go, but another family will definitely be able to enjoy the land and the home!  Another lifetime of memories are just waiting to be created!

It was a beautiful day for an auction!!  I even think the Hubs and I got a little sun!


Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Broady's!!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment