Saturday, April 7, 2012

What have you been up to??

We have had a crazy few weeks.  Soon KTIP will be over, summer will be here, and life will should be slightly less hectic!! :)  So....brief catch up!


Worship/praise team practice and services have been going wonderfully.  Music revitalizes my spirit after a busy week.  Sometimes I put too must emphasis on school things, and my focus and attention isn't where it should be (like on my Lord!!)  Another sidenote: McKenna is singing with the band again!!  YAY!!  Welcome back, Ken Ken!! :)

McKenna Beth

School is going great!!  KTIP:  countdown is 20 days!!  Whoo hoo.  Lots of stuff to do, but I can't believe it's almost over!! :D  Many, many things have been happening at school, including a book character parade and imagination gone crazy!!

Super cute Lego men!

No one can build like preschoolers!

Home life::  We've been pretty busy at home too!!  We had some prints professionally framed, and we (Jeremy especially!) can't wait to hang them in our hall!!  I'll post a picture as soon as we manage to get them on the walls.  I'm having a hard time coping with putting nail holes in our beautiful walls :(  I also got a haircut yesterday...taking a bit to get used to, but I like it so far!!

BANGS!
 Yesterday, Mickey D's was giving away free Pine seedlings in honor of Arbor Day!  We got three!!  Today, we dug some holes and planted them in our yard!!  Fingers crossed that they grow :)

One day I will be a tree!

Just for kicks, I thought I'd throw in an adorable picture of my sweet hubby.  I love him!


More updates coming soon!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment