Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Thursday, April 12th::

We spent this morning on the beach at Jack's house.  We played in the sand and the water for a couple of hours before venturing up the beach to lunch!














Then we ate lunch at Junkanoo.  I had Bacon Scallop Pizza...delish.  After we loaded up then we headed down through Bonita Springs and over to Royal Scoop.  I'm not much on ice cream, but I sure do love Royal Scoop!!


Chocolate Caramel Fudge Brownie...and an animal cracker!

We came home where Jeremy and I napped.  Much needed!  Then we picked out a dinner location in honor of Jeremy's birthday!  We chose Chile Ranchero.  When we rolled up at the restaurant, it kinda looked like a hole in the wall, but boy, was it delicious!!  Everything was very, very good!

Then we went and saw the Hunger Games!!  (Not sure if that was more for Jeremy or me, but it was good!)

Late bedtime...we're leaving out tomorrow!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment