Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Wednesday, April 11th::

I was right, I was right!!!  Putt-putt golf was included in today's plans!!  We went to Smuggler's Cove first thing this morning to try and beat the heat! (It did NOT work!!)


The golf course had baby alligators to feed though!!  They weren't very hungry :(



We had to split up into two groups to play, but it was very fun!  There are some difficult holes, and the course offers riddles for you to try and figure out the best way to attempt it.  This was sooooometimes helpful and sometimes not!!  Pappaw took off on an early lead starting the game with 2 holes-in-one!!!  Craziness.  I, however, made a comeback late in the game!  Pappaw, Uncle Billy, and I ended up tying for first!!  I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment for me :)

Then we had lunch at Skip One Seafood.  A slightly hole in the wall location, but the food cannot be beat!  SO delicious!!  Blackened scallops have my heart (and tummy)!


Next, Uncle Billy, Sarah, Jeremy, and I went to Miromar Outlet mall.  The Vera Bradley store is a little overwhelming!!  I came out with an adorable purse and wallet though!!

Lemon parfait...yummy!!!  I want everything in this print :)

After our shopping spree, we arrived home to a delicious feast.  Chicken from the grill, veggies, fruit, salsa, fresh corn!!  Scrumptious.

One more full day in paradise!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment