Monday, September 10, 2012

Our First Anniversary!!

A year ago today I married the most amazing man!!  We have grown so much in the last year.  Our love feels effortless...right.  God is evolving our relationship with him and with each other.  I knew when we started dating that a music ministry of some sort was in our future, but I would have never imagined that we would be leading at Smiths Grove Baptist Church, nor would I have thought that we would have started leading the bible study in our community group.  That's a little out of our comfort zone, but so far so good!! :)  Blessed...God has blessed us in so many ways.  I cannot fathom what He has in store for our many, many years of marriage to come.  I'm sure that it will be beyond my wildest dreams!

A year ago today..........

Trying to catch a peek of my man!

My "thrilled" cousins!

Beautiful Bridesmaids!

Guapo Groomsmen!

His first look of me! :')



Today.........
Our awesome house!



One year!!!


Mishaps happen :)

Kissy face!


Thank you, momma!  You so crafty!

Year-old cake!!  Deceptively yummy!

One year ago at this moment, I began my trek up the banks of Barren River Lake to meet my husband!!

Delicious wedding meal remake!!  Thanks, momma Gina!
Praying for a fantastic second year!!! :)

post signature

1 comment: