Monday, September 10, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

So....I've only not blogged in oh, like five months!!  Not too long, right?!?! :)  Well, let's get back to it with Meal Plan Monday!!

Our Fun Calendar!

Today is a special day because no only did we start meal planning again...it's our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!  Can you believe it?!?!  I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly, but I can't wait to experience many, many more with my sweet hubby!

My mom conspired with Momma Gina (our wedding caterer) to surprise me with a replica of our wedding meal!  So thankful!!!!!  All I have to do is cook the chicken, and we are set!  My husband also surprised me with flowers and a new deep freezer in our pantry!

Love it!
Best surprises ever today!!!  Thank you all so much!!!  With the freezer, we are now prepared for my freezer meal date with Mrs. Pate!!  (Check her out here!!)

 Monday:  Wedding Meal and CAKE!
Tuesday:  Hamburger Helper
Wednesday:  Dinner at Church
Thursday:  Cajun Fish
Friday:  Voila
Saturday:  Dinner with Lucas in Nashville
Sunday:  Game and Appetizer Night with our Community Group!!

Ready to go this week!! :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Look at you blogging- and even sharing some link love!! haha! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. you need to take word verification off of your comments... i had to go thru 10 before commenting!

    ReplyDelete