Monday, June 27, 2011

Changes, changes everyday!!!

We have seen some BIG changes on our house lately!! As in...there are walls and rafters!! I'm surprised you couldn't hear me squealing in delight when I first saw the walls, and then more squeals when we saw the rafters!! Jeremy's excited too, but he's not much of a girlish squealer!! :D Here are some pictures of the amazing new changes!! (I promise not to judge if you squeal too!)

First off, a floor!!!

Ooh....ahhh!

WALLS!!!! *insert squeal here*

Jeremy in the "future" shower!

Me in my cool closet. I can't find anything to wear!

Plywood on the walls!

Our front porch is getting framed up!

Ooh.......roof!!!

Upstairs!

Plywood on the roof now!

Plumbing in the guest bathroom!!

Even more plywood!

Backview...

Sideview...

It's starting to get in the black!!


Seeeeeeeee...I told you there were a lot of changes happening. Feel free to squeal anytime! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment