Friday, January 3, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again!

New Year's resolutions...I bet you have an opinion. Everyone does. So what's yours?? Love 'em, hate 'em, make 'em, break 'em??

I'm gonna post mine here in an attempt to be held accountable! (Let's be honest, it might be a running list though.)

1. Quit cokes!
     (Already happening, and the headaches are much better. :) Thanks for asking!)

2. Eat healthier/exercise
     (Smaller portions, better choices. This may eventually turn into an actual diet, who knows. Shooting for 3x/week on exercise!)

3. Take vitamins each day.
     (So far a thumbs up!)

4. Stick to a reading plan for my Bible! I'd love to say daily, but I'm trying to be realistic....so 5 out of 7 days, maybe?!

5. Duh, blog more!!

I'm thinking this might be it for right now...five may be ludicrous, who knows! But here goes nothing. Accountability partners be warned: hold me to these!

Let me be your accountability partner!! What're your resolutions?!

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking I will post mine today too, still determining those! I'll hold you accountable for all of them- thinking my will look almost identical!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it'll be easy to keep each other accountable! :)

    ReplyDelete