Friday, May 21, 2010

And so it begins...



Hello world!!! Where should I begin?!?  Well, my name is Haven, hence the incredibly, inspired title of this blog.  My best friend sparked my interest in creating my own personal blog, so this is my attempt at "Keeping Up With The Jones'." (or the Heathers' in this case!)  Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with regular posts.  I'm not sure what direction I want to take this blog in...maybe it'll develop a direction as I go.  Until then, it will likely include things that are important in my life...like family, friends, love, music, sports, pictures, and grad school.


A few things you should know about me before we jump right into this thing::
     23-years-old
     Graduate student
          Pursuing her Master's of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
     Only child.
     Love of singing.
     Wakeboard/Snowboarder
     Avid jet-skier
     Plays volleyball, softball, golf...you name it, I'll try it!
     Jumped out of a plane once.
          It was awesome!
     Loves to sleep in her extremely, comfy bed!
     Adorable puppy named Bree.
     Star-gazer.
     Loves to drive on windy, country roads
  
I'm sure there are a TON of things I could add to this list, but I'm late, I'm late for a very important...softball game!  It was a pleasure to meet you all out there on the InterWebz. :) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! So cute! And I get to be YOUR first follower!!!!

    ReplyDelete